Status update

The past week was really busy one. I’m trying to actually finally graduate this spring and that means writing the last papers and studying for the last exams. What time I had left from that, I spent on building up the animation framework. All the old animations (the little what I had) have been converted to the new system and some new ones are on their way.

In addition to that, I did some really minor clean up for the code in general, like fixed the imports. There is a handy utility called isort, that can do that for you with minimum effort. Although you probably still want to have enough tests to check that nothing broke.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s