So, this weekend I finally decided to set up a github account and now pyherc sources can be found there (https://github.com/tuturto/pyherc). Process was really straightforward and I didn’t have any problems at all, probably because of the excellent instructions they provide.
Other than that, I have been working on new area for the game. I know that the basic system is lacking a loads of different kinds of features, but thought that best way forward now is to actually create something that can be played. Those rats and potions are interesting only for a minute or two after all..
The new area is planned to be some kind of a crypt, filled with undead creatures and spirits. It will be accessible from the main catacombs for now, but I might move it to another location after more areas have been written. Eventually it will be randomized anyway, if the crypt can be found or not.